"Building Values, Changing Lives"
TEFL - TEACHING ENGLISH AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE CERTIFIED COURSE
The English language is in ever increasing demand throughout the world. Knowledge of the English language and the ability to use this language is rapidly becoming a valuable global commodity. At present there is a great worldwide desire to communicate in English and, as a result, there is a huge demand for trained and skilled teachers of English. The standard, international qualification required is a TEFL certificate or TESOL certificate. With this qualification you are able to put your English skills to good use and to find employment throughout the world.
PG International’s TEFL certificate courses provide you with all the necessary skills and training to be an effective teacher and to find a suitable teaching position.
IN ONE OF OUR WORLDWIDE LOCATIONS or ONLINE - CLICK HERE TO GET CERTIFIED ONLINE
- Understand language use and analysis;
- Be knowledgeable of teaching theory and its practical application;
- Know how to manage an EFL/ESL class;
- Be able to identify student learning difficulties and develop remedial action plans;
- Know how to plan, design and develop effective lessons.
- The PG TEFL Certificate Course will train you to become an ESL teacher for both group and individual classes. The foundation of the PG TEFL Certificate Course is “Communicative Language teaching”, a comprehensive, communicative approach to learning English. You will study teaching techniques and their practical application through supervised teaching practice.
Teaching practice sessions will be supervised and critiqued. You will deliver prepared lessons to non-English speaking groups and One to One from none speaking countries. Feedback is always provided as this is important for you when you go solo in your teaching career.You will be taught how to communicate effectively using many different methods and media. The PGI training style demands active and pro-active student participation. Your ability to work in a team is essential as the teaching practice starts with group teaching.