"Building Values, Changing Lives"
- Youth Detention Center (Volunteering. Stipend provided)
- Children different cities
- Teenagers different cities
- Adults different cities
- Communities: Different underprivileged areas (Volunteering. Stipend provided)
Full time, part time, per hours
Start date: IMMEDIATELY!
- Moderate to high stress level.
- Must be in Colombia to apply or arriving soon.
- Experience teaching children, teenagers, and/or adults.
- Excellent class management.
- TEFL, CELTA, TESOL, or a BA in Education (http://www.pgrowth.com/tefl-tesol-in-colombia.html)
- Commitment: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
- Visa sponsorship (Documents and assistance, not the cost)
- Assistance to find accommodation
- Pay, or stipend